The Graffiti Light Project
Think you have what it takes to play at the Wakarusa Music Festival this summer? We know there is amazing talent out there, and we want to hear it at the Waka DJ Classic! Back for its third year, this event is designed specifically for DJs to compete for a spot at Wakarusa 2012. One winner will be selected from each Waka DJ Classic to perform at Wakarusa and win some cash!
How to Enter:
1. Create an original mix or remix of at least 15 minutes in length.
2. Go to http://www.facebook.com/interstellarmeltdown
3. In the upper right side of the page, click ‘Message’ and send us the link to your mix. List the city and venue you want to compete at in the subject line.
4. A separate Event will be created via the Interstellar Meltdown page for each DJ Classic. Approved mixes will be listed on the Event Wall of the city you submit to for fans to preview and vote on.
5. Fans can vote for their favorite mix / DJ by clicking ‘like’ on the link.
6. DJ’s will be selected to play each Waka DJ Classic based on fan votes (60%) and Waka Judge votes (40%).
**NOTE :: All submission links must be through SoundCloud.
Submissions for each city close 14 days prior to the show.
For any help or questions, email email@example.com.
Featured Musician: DJ Nemi
“Light Painting Photo-Autograph”
by the Graffiti Light Project LLC – Trademark 2014
Thursday, May 3, 2012 at 8:00pm
Saturday, April 28, 2012 at 8:00pm
Friday, April 20, 2012 at 8:00pmTrees
Friday, April 13, 2012 at 8:00pmThe Bottleneck
Mulberry Mountain June 5 – 8, 2014
Pipeline Street Team – Denver Colorado
Tsunami Marketing and Publicity – Denver, Colorado
Wakarusa Music Festival Radio – Ozark , Arkansas
The Graffiti Light Project LLC – United States of America
Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Illinois, New Mexico, Missouri
Light Paiting World Alliance – Moscow, Russia & THE WORLD