Featured Business: BitBanger Labs
“Pixelstick reads images created in Photoshop (or the image editor of your choice) and displays them one line at a time, creating endless possibilities for abstract and/or photorealistic art. Taking this one step further, Pixelstick can increment through a series of images over multiple exposures, opening up light painting to the world of time-lapse, and allowing for animations the likes of which have never before seen.”
The full package contains:
- LED PCBs (198 LEDs total)
- Two 3’ aluminum extrusion with connecting bracket & diffusion lens
- Handle with foam grip and rotating sleeve
- Controller box with connecting cables and clips
- Battery holder (AA Batteries not included)
- Carry bag
I’ve already signed up to get one (as well as take their workshop in NYC). The unit is not expected until May of 2014. I promise a full review when it’s received. There’s a little over 30 days left in the campaign. If you want one, pledge $300.
Yeah… it’s crazy. But I’m excited to see what’s possible and commend the team at Bitbanger Labs for pushing the envelope until it burst.